The Legislative Decree n. 196 of 30.06.2003 has the purpose of ensuring that the processing of personal data takes place in compliance with the rights, fundamental freedoms, as well as the dignity of individuals, with particular reference to confidentiality and personal identity.
Pursuant to and for the purposes of Legislative Decree n. 196/2003 we inform you that:
- The personal data of users of this site are collected and used in compliance with the procedures provided for by current legislation on the protection of personal data. The processing of personal data can only take place for the purpose previously declared to users and on condition that the latter, if envisaged, have expressly authorized it.
- Specific security measures are observed to prevent data loss, illicit or incorrect use and unauthorized access.
- In relation to the processing of the data collected, the interested party may exercise the rights provided for by art. 7-8-9-10 of the aforementioned Legislative Decree n.196 / 2003. In particular, the interested party can obtain confirmation from the owner or from the data controllers of the existence or otherwise of their personal data and make them available in an intelligible form; may have knowledge of the origin of the data, as well as the logic and purposes on which the treatment is based; can obtain the cancellation of data processed in violation of the law, as well as updating, rectification or integration of data; can oppose, for legitimate reasons, the treatment.
- The data controller is Zètema Progetto Cultura srl in the person of its pro tempore legal representative, with registered office in via Attilio Benigni, 59, 00156 Rome, email@example.com , VAT number Tax Code of the Companies Register of Rome n. 05625051007. The data controller uses data processors to achieve the purposes described above and a Data Protection Officer (DPO) to supervise the protection of personal data.
- The person responsible for the protection of personal data (Data Protection Officer) pursuant to art. 37 of the GDPR is Dr. Lucia di Cicco
Pursuant to articles 13 and 122 of Legislative Decree 196/2003, as well as in accordance with the provisions of the General Provision of the Privacy Guarantor of 8 May 2014, some information relating to the cookies used is provided to users of the www.padovatravel.it website . What are cookiesA "cookie" is a small text file created on the computer, tablet, mobile phone and on any device used to surf the Internet, by the user when he accesses a specific site, with the aim of being able to memorize and carry your browsing information for statistical or functional purposes. Cookies are sent by a web server (which is the computer on which the visited website is running) to the user's browser (Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome, etc.) and stored on the latter's computer; they are then sent back to the website at the time of subsequent visits. During navigation, the user may also receive cookies from different sites on his terminal (so-called "third party" cookies),Types of cookies used by this site www.padovatravel.it Owner cookies The following site uses only technical cookies, with respect to which, pursuant to art. 122 of the privacy code and the Provision of the Guarantor of 8 May 2014, no consent is required from the interested party. More precisely, the site uses: technical cookies necessary for user navigation, indicated below in detail
|_gat||At the end of the browsing session|
The deactivation of third-party cookies is also possible through the methods made available directly by the third-party company owner for said treatment, as indicated at the links shown in the paragraph "third-party cookies".